Powered by Blogger.

October 3, 2009

PEANUT~BUTTER MAGIC COOKIES

peanut butter cooies


Easy, easy, easy that is what I was chanting when I made these, I read the recipe somewhere, can't for the life of me remember where, but they stuck me as well, pretty convenient and with just 5 ingredients, the cookies were whirling all around my head, I wondered how they would turn out to be, cookies without flour??Can you believe it?? Get ready for some delicious magic!!...


Combine half cup peanut butter with half cup powdered sugar and half a beaten egg, mix well, I added a splash of vanilla and as a last minute indulgence a fistful of chocolate chips, shaped them into balls and baked at 200C for 20 minutes....that's it!


PA030008.JPG


Ha! didn't I say magic!! No complicated steps, nothing to memorise, no butter, no flour in the fridge?.. don't worry impress your guests with these crunchy nibbles...

Print Friendly and PDF
Bookmark this post :
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

5 comments :

Unknown October 5, 2009 at 5:28 AM  

Really magic!! Havent heard of no flour cookies! Looks yummy!

Jennifer Galatioto October 9, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

Those really look magical. I can taste them. Gooooooood delicious photo!

Unknown October 10, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

Just peanut butter! Wow! They look great!!! Nice pic too, photography's improving :)

RV @ Food for 7 Stages October 11, 2009 at 6:53 AM  

Hi Bindiya,

Please collect the Kreativ Blogger award from my blog.

http://sourashtrakitchen.blogspot.com/2009/10/kreativ-blogger-award-from-aruna.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Back to TOP   

} catch(err) {}