This super healthy, super delicious recipe is from Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course, I loved the dressing and licked the bowl clean.Roasting the garlic makes it delicious and doesn't leave you with garlicky breath!
- French/Green beans- 500gms
- Garlic- 1 head
- Eggs- 1 per person
- Flaked almonds-100gms
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the dressing
- Honey- 2 tbsp
- Dijon mustard- 2 tbsp
- White wine vinegar- 2 tbsp
- Olive oil- 75ml
- Top and tail the beans.
Cover the head of garlic in foil and roast in the oven at 200C for 20 mins.
- Heat plenty of water and plunge in the green beans, cook for about 2 minutes so that they are still crunchy.
- Toast the almonds lightly in a pan.
- Take out the beans from the boiling water and plunge under cold water so that they are verdant green.
- In the same boiling water slip in eggs with a spoon, boil for 6 minutes, refresh under cold water.Drain, peel and keep ready.
- Squeeze out the pulp from the roasted garlic and mash well, add all the other ing. for the dressing and mix well.
- For final assembly-
- In a large bowl, tip in the well drained beans, add the dressing and toss well, season. Slice the boiled eggs on top and sprinkle with the crunchy toasted almonds.Serve warm.