Yay! inlovewithfood.blogspot.in is amongst the TOP 50 FOOD BLOGS IN INDIA!!
October 1, 2015
July 20, 2015
- 1 cup macaroni
- ½ cup mixed vegetables(carrots, beans, cauliflower, beans, corn)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 large tomato, pureed
- Ginger and garlic chopped-1/2 tbsp
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp plain flour(maida)
- Cheese spread- 4 tbsp
- Oregano- 1 tbsp
- Chilli flakes-acc to taste
- Black pepper-1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Butter-2 tbsp
- Boil macaroni in plenty of water in a heavy pan, till almost done, drain under running water, splash a bit of oil on top to keep from sticking to each other.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan on low heat and sauté onions till soft, add ginger garlic and then tomato puree, cook well till it starts leaving sides of the pan.
- Add the vegetables into pan along with ½ cup water and cook till veggies are tender.
- On the other side make the white sauce- heat a tbsp of butter and add flour, roast the flour over low heat for a minute or so, tip in the milk stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed.Let milk thicken, season with salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Once veggies are tender, add macaroni to it and toss well, season with salt, pepper n oregano.
- Take a serving dish and layer white sauce at the bottom, spread out the macaroni on it and spoon the cheese spread on top, garnish with chilli flakes.
- Cheese will melt in a minute.Serve hot with toasted garlic bread.